What You'll Love
- Easy to Make
- Cheaper than store brands
- You know whats in it (and can actually pronounce the ingredients)
- Kills bacteria, doesn't just cover up the smell
What You Need
- Glass spray bottle, 1 ounce
- Use glass. Essential oils can corrode plastic
- Filtered Water, 1 ounce
- Essential oil, 1-5 drops
- Peppermint, Spearmint, Cinnamon, or Clove
Fill bottle with distilled or filtered water
Start by adding 1 DROP of the essential oil you choose.
Shake it up and spray to taste how strong it is.
Add another drop of the same oil or mix with a different oil.
Test again. Keep going until its the strength that you like.
Label with name, ingredients, and date.
Shake before each use.
Spearmint and Peppermint increase digestion if you use immediately after a meal.
Spray in the air and breathe in the oils for a pick me up. Avoid the eyes..that'll sting.
Clove is numbing (analgesic) and can be put on a tooth ache to help relieve pain.
Disclaimer: Use high quality, pure essential oil (not oil mixed with carriers, or low grade). Don't get oils on the skin, they are caustic and will aggravate the skin.