I'm on a journey to become the best possible version of myself.
you should join me!
Self-Help guru * spiritual explorer * natural health junkie * lover of dance
I learned early on that sharing with others was a great way to make friends, and I've been a sharer ever since. Now, I'm dedicated to sharing my knowledge of natural health and mental, physical & emotional wellbeing with you. I believe that we have all the skills within us to become the person we want to be. Its just a matter of discovery and learning how to use them. This has been the work of my adult life and I'm committed to it.
I started teaching yoga in 2010, and now teach private lessons, couples yoga, and events online and in person. I began herbal medicine & natural health coaching in 2014. Yet, something was missing, and I felt like "adulting" wasn't that much fun. So I turned to my background in psychology and realized...
External circumstances were never going to make me happy.
It was going to be an inside job.
Managing my mind, practicing emotional health, and having a spiritual practice are now cornerstones of my life, and have helped me in so many ways. Especially...
when i had multiple miscarriages,
i found strength and spirit i didn't know i had & now i help other women
going through that experience.
I combined everything I knew about physical, mental, and emotional fortitude and lived from that place. The journey was intense, but it was also powerful and transformative. I have a calling to help other women and show them that they don't have to suffer.
when you work with me
I encourage my clients to stay curious about their bodies and minds and not judge their efforts. I create a relaxing and non-pretentious atmosphere where they can enjoy themselves and the process. I don't try to push a religion, philosophy, or lifestyle they aren't open to. I show people how to detoxify their homes, and create a healthy environment for their families. My instruction is led by my clients needs and is delivered in way to help them deepen their understanding of their body, mind, emotions, and spirit, so they feel empowered take their life to the next level.
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Minor in Business
- Masters Degree in Sustainable Development and Global Leadership
- Performance Management Certification
- Registered Yoga Instructor, 200 hour.
- Herbal Medicine Certification
Bonus about me
- What I'm working on: letting go of perfection, and shame about past decisions.
- I'm obsessed with podcasts.
- I deliberately love on my kitty cat Luna, and my husband Adam every day.
- I'm a nerd and love physics, science, documentaries, the deep ocean and outer space.
- I value conversation, food, different cultures, and my relationships.
- I really enjoy traveling and meeting new people, like you!